Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday's Card

NBA TODAY



Tonight I love Pistons over the Nets in New Jersey, I like Golden State against strugglimg Houston and I like Oklahoma City over Atlanta!!






NCAA TODAY


Tonight in college ball I like Northwestern over Michigan, the Wolverines are good at home but struggle on the road, Nortwestern is a underrated team and they will show their mettle in Evanston tonight!! I also like Air Force to play Sandiego State tough tonight!!




NHL TODAY


I love the Devils tonight in Toronto, I like the Canucks in Montreal, I like Nashville at home tonight, I like San Jose by 2 or more goals over the struggling Red Wings and I like the young Kings over the Rangers in LA!!




FANTASY NEWS

Pickup Darren Collison, Chris Paul is out for at least a month!!






Fun Stats ATS (If I were a betting man!!)


NFL Playoffs


Sides 1W-2L


Totals 1W-1L




NHL


Sides 17W-7L

Totals 2W-2L




NBA


Sides 11W-11L-2T


Totals 1W-1L






NCAA B-Ball


Sides 16W-17L -1T








Updated as of 2-2-10
















All information is for news matter only!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment