Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday's Card

NBA TODAY



Tonight I love the Jazz over the Mavs, I like for Boston to bounce back against the Wizards and I like the Heat to payback the Bucks for their loss in Milwaukee!!
NCAA TODAY


Tonight in college ball I like Buffalo at home over Western Michigan, I like Louisville to beat a struggling UCONN team and I like Kent State over hapless Northern Illinois!!
NHL TODAY


I love the Hurricane tonight on the road against a bad Edmonton team, I like Anaheim on the road in Florida and I also like under!!
FANTASY NEWS


Pickup Darren Collison, Chris Paul is out for at least a month!!
Fun Stats ATS (If I were a betting man!!)










NFL Playoffs


Sides 1W-2L


Totals 1W-1L


NHL


Sides 16W-6L


Totals 1W-2L










































































NBA

Sides 9W-10L-2T


Totals 1W-1L




NCAA B-Ball


Sides 14W-16L -1T








Updated as of 2-1-10

All information is for news matter only!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment