Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday's Card

NBA TODAY



Tonight I love the Rockets over the up and down Suns, I also like the T-Wolves over the Knicks and Detroit at home against Orlando!!




NCAA TODAY


Tonight in college ball I like North Carolina at home and I like for the Shockers to go up to Carbondale and beat S. Illinois!!








NHL TODAY


I like the Stars tonight at home and I like under the total in Colorado...Not much else for today!!


NFL TODAY

I like the NFC over the AFC tonight!!



FANTASY NEWS




Pickup Adonis Haslum because Michael Beasley will be out for at least the weekend, pickup George Hill because Tony Parker is out for several games and also pickup Paul Millsap if you can because it looks like Carlos Boozer will be out awhile!!




Fun Stats ATS (If I were a betting man!!)


NFL Playoffs










Sides 1W-1










Totals 1W-1L










NHL






Sides 16W-5L






Totals 1W-2L


















NBA










Sides 8W-9L-1T










Totals 1W-1L


















NCAA B-Ball










Sides 14W-15L






Updated as of 1-31-10








All information is for news matter only!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment