Sunday, January 24, 2010

Championship Sunday

NFL Today
Well the domes will be jumping today!! In Indianapolis I think it will be a hard fought grudge match that the colts will win. I think the score will be something like 23-10... the Colts advantage will be that they just faced the Ravens who are a carbon copy of what the Jets are!! this will be a good hard nosed game to watch!!
In game 2 down in New Orleans, I expect a little bit of a shootout and I expect the Saints to prevail...My prediction of the final score is N.O. 34 Minn 24....I don't think Minny plays as well on the road and this time that loud noise will go against them, the Saints look like the team we thought they were and if that's the case home field will definitely prevail here!!

Hoops Today
In other action, In the NBA I like the Wizards over the Clippers, In the NCAA I like Florida St. over Ga. tech, Wisconsin big over Penn St, Northern Iowa over Indiana St. and Creighton all over Mo St!!!

Hockey Today
For you hockey buffs I like Pitt over Philly!!

Fantasy Hoops
In fantasy baskets look at acquiring Daniel Gibson of the Cleveland and monitor how long J. Noah will be out for the Bulls, if he's out any length of time then pickup Brad Miller!!!
Baseball fantasy coming next month...Look for my 9 steals of the draft!!



All Information Provided For News Matter Only!!

No comments:

Post a Comment