Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday's Menu

NBA TODAY

In NBA action today, I like Oklahoma City over the Bulls!! The bulls have won 3 straight on this road trip and Derek Rose has been unreal but I see this good Thunder team slowing down the weary Bulls tonight!! I also like the red hot Raptors at home over D. Wade and the Heat and I like the Grizzlies in Detroit tonight, the Pistons are just a shell of their former self!! I also see the Bucks beating the 76ers tonight also!!


NCAA TODAY

In college action tonight, I really like New Mexico to upset BYU, the pit has always been a hard place to play!! I also like Colorado over Nebraska!! I like Marshall to upset Memphis up in Virginia and I also like the Bradley Braves down in Peoria over Creighton!!

NHL ACTION

In hockey tonight I like Detroit over Minnesota, Dallas over a slumping Calgary squad, Tampa Bay over the Habs, and the Sabres over the Devils!!


Fun Stats ATS (If I were a betting man!!)

NFL Playoffs
Sides 1W-1
LTotals 1W-1L

NHL
Sides 4W-1L

NBA
Sides 1W-4L
Totals 1W-0L

NCAA B-Ball
Sides 6W-6L

No comments:

Post a Comment