Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thursday's Card

NBA CARD

In the NBA I think it will be playoff intensity in Orlando tonight and I will look for this game to be under the total!!  I think NY will run Toronto out of the Garden tonight as the Raptors come in off a hard fought victory over the Heat last night!!

NCAA CARD

In college I like Arkansas at home to upset Miss St, I like Arizona over Stanford, I like a much improved Virginia team over rival Tech, I like Auburn to upset Ole Miss and I like Wright St to whip on hapless UIC!!

NHL CARD

I like Colorado over Minny and I like for it to stay under the total, I also like the Kings up in Columbus, I like Pheonix over the tired and struggling Flames and I also like the Flyers to win by 2 or more against Atlanta!!

FANTASY NEWS

George Hill will be a good pickup with Tony Parker out for awhile!!!

Fun Stats ATS (If I were a betting man!!)


NFL Playoffs


Sides 1W-1


LTotals 1W-1L






NHL


Sides 7W-2L






NBA


Sides  3W-5L-1T


Totals 1W-0L






NCAA B-Ball


Sides 8W-8L




All information is for news matter only!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment