Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday's Card

NBA TODAY

I like the Cavs in Indiana, I like the improved Thunder over a oft injured Denver squad, I like New Orleans over the hot but weary Bulls, I like Miami in Detroit and yes I do like the Nets tonight against the Wizards!!

NCAA TODAY

Not much today but I do like Wisc Green Bay and Wisc Milwaukee on their home floors!!

NHL TODAY

I like the Devis by 2 or more goals and also the under, I like Buffalo over the strugglimg Bruins, I like Dallas over Colorado who played a tough game last night and I also like the Capitals by 2 or more goals over the Panthers!!

FANTASY NEWS

Pickup Adonis Haslum because Michael Beasley will be out for at least the weekend, pickup George Hill because Tony Parker is out for several games and also pickup Paul Millsap if you can because it looks like Carlos Boozer will be out awhile!!

Fun Stats ATS (If I were a betting man!!)











NFL Playoffs










Sides 1W-1










LTotals 1W-1L


























NHL










Sides 9W-4L

Totals 1W-0L


























NBA










Sides 3W-6L-1T










Totals 1W-1L


























NCAA B-Ball










Sides 11W-10L










Updated as of 1-29-10







All information is for news matter only!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment