Saturday, January 30, 2010

Saturday's Card

NBA TODAY



Tonight I love the Magic over the Hawks, I like Memphis over the Hornets and I like Dallas at home tonight over Portland!!




NCAA TODAY


Tonight in college ball I like Arkansas St. in a big game at home tonight, I also like K-State at home against arch rival Kansas, I like Cincy over Providence, I like Pacific on the road tonight and I also like Nevada to beat up on hapless Hawaii!!


NHL TODAY


I like the Coyotes tonight in Phoenix, I also like the Bruins at home, I like Nashville over Atlanta, I like Calgary by 2 or more goals over the hapless Oilers and I like the Sharks by 2 or more goals and the uner in San Jose!!



FANTASY NEWS


Pickup Adonis Haslum because Michael Beasley will be out for at least the weekend, pickup George Hill because Tony Parker is out for several games and also pickup Paul Millsap if you can because it looks like Carlos Boozer will be out awhile!!




Fun Stats ATS (If I were a betting man!!)


NFL Playoffs


Sides 1W-1


Totals 1W-1L


NHL

Sides 12W-5L

Totals 1W-1L




NBA


Sides 7W-7L-1T


Totals 1W-1L




NCAA B-Ball


Sides 11W-12L








Updated as of 1-30-10




All information is for news matter only!!!
























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment